WaterLase® is one of the most convenient tools at Dr. Frank P. Bruno’s dental office in Las Vegas. Not only does this leading laser dentistry tool offer a comfortable solution with immediate results, it is virtually painless and in most cases — no drills or shots are required. This non-abrasive procedure is cool-cutting (does not use heat). With no recovery time, patients can return to their regular activities (even eating) after receiving WaterLase® treatment.
The WaterLase® laser dentistry tool can be used for many reasons, such as:
• cavity preparation
• implant preparation
• shaping and contouring (of gum line)
• oral growth or lesion removal
• non-surgical treatment of periodontal disease
• enameloplasty (excavation of pits and fissures for sealant placement)
• caries removal
• hard tissue surface etching/roughening
Call Dr. Bruno’s dental office in Las Vegas to learn more about WaterLase®.
WaterLase® is a registered trademark of Biolase.